Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wall Street Journal. Magazine features Billy Porter wearing his Mercura NYC Art to Wear crystal glasses designed by Merrilee and Rachel Cohen Sept 7/2020 in Why Billy Porter Takes Breaks From the News interview by Lane Florsheim “When it starts to eat away at me or when I can’t get out of negative thinking, I have to turn it off. But I also have to be present enough and available enough to talk about it.”

Wall Street Journal. Magazine features Billy Porter wearing his Mercura NYC Art to Wear crystal glasses Sept 7/2020 in Why Billy Porter Takes Breaks From the News interview by Lane Florsheim “When it starts to eat away at me or when I can’t get out of negative thinking, I have to turn it off. But I also have to be present enough and available enough to talk about it.” https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-billy-porter-takes-breaks-from-the-news-11599481884

No comments: