Saturday, March 30, 2019

Billy Porter wears Mercura NYC caviar pearl sunglasses theebillyporter's profile picture theebillyporter Verified You can call me MUTHA OF PEARL. Thank you @theblondsny for having me at your @nyfw A/W 19 runway show. And thank you for my pearl bib. You. Are. Everything. 📸: by @santiagraphy ⠀ .⠀ Style by @sammyratelle / @rrrcreative ⠀ Styling Associate: @ashleymarienyc ⠀ Wearing @theblondsny ⠀ Pants: @acnestudios⠀ Shoes: @csiriano for @payless ⠀ Eyewear: @mercuranyc Attachments area

Billy Porter wears Mercura NYC caviar pearl sunglasses theebillyporter's profile picture theebillyporter Verified You can call me MUTHA OF PEARL. Thank you @theblondsny for having me at your @nyfw A/W 19 runway show. And thank you for my pearl bib. You. Are. Everything. 📸: by @santiagraphy ⠀ .⠀ Style by @sammyratelle / @rrrcreative ⠀ Styling Associate: @ashleymarienyc ⠀ Wearing @theblondsny ⠀ Pants: @acnestudios⠀ Shoes: @csiriano for @payless ⠀ Eyewear: @mercuranyc Attachments area

No comments: