Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MANHATTAN MERCURA SUNGLASS LOVERS SALE OF MERCURA SUNGLASSES ART FOR THE EYES by Merrilee Lichtenstein Cohen & Rachel Cohen-Lunning, Monday February 10th & Tuesday February 11th 2014 RSVP FACEBOOK message Mercura Sunglasses Two quotes from the 1980's 1. MERCURA TRULY OUTRAGEOUS: Style remains faithful to the designer's aesthetic, disregarding current fashion trends 2. JILL NEIMARK " In Mercura Sunglasses not only do people see me differently, I see a new me." Portrait Richard Bernstein

MANHATTAN MERCURA SUNGLASS LOVERS SALE OF MERCURA SUNGLASSES ART FOR THE EYES by Merrilee Lichtenstein Cohen & Rachel Cohen-Lunning, Monday February 10th & Tuesday February 11th 2014 RSVP FACEBOOK message Mercura Sunglasses Two quotes from the 1980's 1. MERCURA TRULY OUTRAGEOUS: Style remains faithful to the designer's aesthetic, disregarding current fashion trends 2. JILL NEIMARK " In Mercura Sunglasses not only do people see me differently, I see a new me." Portrait Richard Bernstein

No comments: