Sunday, September 9, 2012

Joy Adaeze Wears Rose Sunglasses by Mercura NYC Golden Girl Collection NYCFW 2012

For Day 1 of NYFW I decided to go with a silhouette that I have never tried before: full and semi-baby doll. Daring? Yes, but I am glad I went for it! It proved to be one of my fav looks so far. This dress is from Brooklyn vintage store (a
nd my new obsession), Biddies and Blokes. What attracted me to it was the beautiful leather and flirty pleats. It was also super comfortable, making it perfect for the shows and all the walking around afterwards at FNO.

My oxfords are BDG from Urban Outfitters. Flats for NYFW? Yes and Yes! They are chic and of course, super comfy. My shades are by Mercura, my ultimate staple! I truly cannot live without them : ) My headwrap is from my mom! I love incorporating my Nigerian heritage into my everyday looks. Bangles are from Biddies and Blokes. (Will post close up shots of these shortly!) This necklace is from Uganda and is made entirely of paper! I got it from the giveaway table at ESSENCE, sick!
Joy Adaeze Day 1 of Fashion Week The photo above is from one of my favorite sites: FashionBombDaily! I also occasionally contribute to their site so it was awesome to be featured!

Above Joy Adaeze front row at Arise Fashion
September 2012
eyewear by Mercura Sunglasses
also featured on Daily Candy
http://www.dailycandy.com/everywhere/article/135229/Street-Style-Fashion-Joy-Adaeze?utm_source=dailycandynyc&utm_medium=rss

No comments: