Monday, November 5, 2012

Chris Vongsawat & Mercura NYC


http://chris-vongsawat-models.tumblr.com/image/33475439832
Chris Vongsawat shoots model wearing Mercura
NYC & talks light.   Sunset on my rooftop. Shot on my NEX-7 right before the previous diptych of Alyssa with the sun flaring behind her. Same location and lighting situation (generally speaking), but I’m working the scene (or to put it in a larger context, working the shoot by working each scene) by changing how I use the light, the background, the styling (much easier if you have access to a great wardrobe stylist like I did for this shoot), and how I approach the photo treatment after the shoot. I take what’s available in production and post-production and bend it into different forms inside the frame. NYC  and talks photography

No comments: